We are delighted and proud to inform you of the truly exceptional scores awarded our Franciacortas by the Decanter World Wine Awards 2021, the prestigious London-based competition that is the recognition benchmark for the international wine world. The judges bestowed a full 96 points on our Riserva Palazzo Lana 2009, confirming the extraordinary quality of this iconic Berlucchi standard-bearer, which won plaudits from Wine Spectator just a few months ago.
– Palazzo Lana Extreme 2009 – 96 points (Gold Medal)
– Berlucchi ‘61 Brut – 91 points (Silver Medal)
– Berlucchi ‘61 Saten – 90 points (Silver Medal)
– Berlucchi ‘61 Rosé – 89 points (Bronze Medal)
– Berlucchi ‘61 Nature Blanc de Blancs 2013 – 91 points (Silver Medal)
After the terrific scores given us by Wine Spectator, these latest honours are simply one more proof that, on the 60th anniversary of the first bottle of Franciacorta, created in our cellars, we are indeed on the right path, an exciting journey shared by all of you, whose guiding principles are a striving for absolute quality and deep respect for our growing area.